Sunday, December 10, 2006

Hurt

There can't be much worse than having your child treat you like dirt after you raise the child in a good Christian home, and love him over-abundantly.

One thing that seems to compete well though, is being the other son; Watching my parents treat Jeremy more lovingly with each passing day - as he accepts their good gifts, walking away telling lies about them dishonoring them to others.. for my parent's to accidently find those very conversations. He knows the things he does wrong, and says he will work on it. We've forgiven him everytime he asked it, we put in the past the thing's he's done to us!!! This is still going on.

I'm not speaking cruely about my brother.. Im hurt!! And I'm soo worried about him. We've prayed and prayed for God to take control. We wait, and wait, knowing that in God's time, God willing, it will be. It just get's worse though. Me and Brennen hurt when we see our parent's with broken hearts!!

Please don't speak or even think badly about my family, including Jeremy. I really needed to vent and this seems to be real private. I hope.

Please keep my family in your prayers.

No comments: