Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Too busy

Again I seem to be slacking, I've been getting down so easily lately, so frusterated so easily. The week seems to be getting hectic, well for me atleast. I just need to remember to see the plus side, what is going well, not the other way around. I guess its alot harder than it looks.

Capt Bett's post "Loss of Routine" really got me. But sometimes it isn't just when I'm on vacation that I fail to spend time with God.
Sometimes, Its hard to admit, but I can see in my life that I am so wrapped up or overwhelmed in life and its small, many matters, that I forget that it's all for God and I forget to live and do these things for Him, life is too short to live like this. It seems sometimes like I'm too busy in my daily life to stop and spend time with God, when I should be too busy spending time with God, to stop and eat.

I want to come back to You my God, I surrender my life, make it worth living. Only in You will I ever find peace in a day. Lord, All I need is You.

No comments: