Wednesday, February 08, 2006

God is good - Technology stinks

I just typed up a big long post. I mean my fingers were going non-stop! The Holy Spirit was definately speaking through me in it. I went to copy it and past it into WORD to save it for fear it may be deleted and by doing so it somehow was deleted. I recovered about one third of the whole thing and do not feel the fire i did then. I don't feel the urge to write that all again. I mean I would but I don't know all that I said. I'm so upset!

Satan really get's to me sometimes and maybe this happened to me purposely. I really wish I could re-type it all but I don't feel the Holy Spirit upon me like I did 10 minutes ago! It is awful! I should feel that way all of the time! Not only so I can live perfectly for my Lord, but so I could re-type that post! hehe

But I aint going to let it get to me. God must not have wanted me to post it all, yet atleast cause I'm not going at it again right now! Ah I can't believe it. I have so much to say, but I can't always get it out, I had it all out! And now its gone.

I'm going to moap around the house now - hehe just kidding :)

2 comments:

BrownEyedGirl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BrownEyedGirl said...

Still, I am glad you updated. You think like me. When I loose something to "technology" I also assume it is God editing me! :)