Thursday, December 15, 2005

Trust

At first when I think about wether or not I trust God, I automatically think well of corse I trust in God. But when I sit down and actually think about it, do I really put my trust in God? Its harder than it sounds. Hard to explain also.
When you walk across the floor you somehow know that you will not fall through the ceiling below. You can jump or walk or run and you know that you will stand firm on the floor. If you step on a skateboard and fall, the floor will catch you, in a way. Complete trust that the floor stands firm.
Does this correspond to our walk with God? While living for God I need to have ultimate faith in Him that as long as I'm with or of God I will not die and though I may fall, sometimes harder than other times, God Grace is still availabe, to catch me.

Now the hard part. How can I apply it to my life?
Starting with the little things. Such as when I'm sick and most likely times of temptation.
The point i'm taying to make, is if only we let His will be done in our life, then everything is gauranteed to be Okay.
Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

No comments: