Friday, December 16, 2005

Dreams or more?

I can't stop thinking about these dreams.

I had a dream last night that I was right beside the ice watching a few people perform ice skating. Among them was a little girl, really little too! I was amazed at how well she went about the ice. And somehow I fell out of my seat onto the ice just as this little girl was coming my way, and I tried my hardest not to mess up her performance so I skattered for the bleachers but I couldn't get there fast enough, she seemed to have been skating toward me, and she ran into my shoe and fell. She seemed fine and got back up and started again but then started crying. Her mother who was also skating embraced her and then the girl ran to me and gave me a great big hug. Right after that I made her smile and tossed her in the air (and caught her) making her laugh, and then I told her to go back out on the ice and finish the performance. She then was fine and did so.

Here is the other one.

I was in my hometown, Salem, and at a friends house who was a neighbor a long time ago. I was swinging in their backyard of which was fenced in, and was watching everyone do whatever they were doing. Then I realized it was some kind of party. When I got off of the swing I was talking to my old neighbor, Zach, and then he walked ove by the gate to the fence and I followed, then he walked out of the gate, when he did I turned around and saw some treats or snacks. So I went over and had a nice peanut butter fudge cookie. Then when I realized my friend had come back into the backyard, we were talking again but i don't remember what about. then I noticed I hadn't seen his sister. I realized her in a group of other girls right outside the entrance to the backyard. Zach brought to my attention that they had moved from this house. and they hadn't sold this one yet so they're using it for the party.

Do these have any meaning? Or are they just dumb and random dreams?

No comments: